At the end of 2014 we were satisfied with the new products but we hoped to see plenty more revolutionary technology in the upcoming 2015.
Tech companies stepped up in 2015, where we started to see more innovation and new products with smartwatches being released into the market, OLED TV, fitness trackers and the first attempt at virtual reality – that being said, let’s take a look at the best and most promising tech products of 2015:
- Amazon Echo: another common bluetooth speaker but many Amazon Prime members went crazy about it. The best thing about this product is that it will do what you say, literally. Through voice commands, you can change the volume, skip a track and even check the weather just by asking. It also helps automate your home by controlling your lightbulbs via voice. It definitely makes your life easier!
- iPhone 6 and 6S Plus: a much faster and a huge improvement from iPhone 5. The screen, the camera, the quality everything seemed much more improved than the previous phones and everyone wanted one.
- Apple Music: with an incredible range of music and excellent radio stations, apple music has a great service and offers an simple experience where you can add a new album to your phone with not much effort
- Apple Watch: a nicely designed accessory to the iPhone that makes it easier to see your phone notifications without pulling out your phone. Its built-in fitness tools have definitely helped at least one – typically lazy – person stand up and move around. Many iOS software developers are adapting their apps for the Apple Watch which makes us believe that there will be more versions of it.
- Samsung S6: definitely the most attractive phone that Samsung has ever produced and hands down the best smartphone in the market right now. It has the most accurate camera of any product around, it’s speedy and has an awesome display and packs both a built in fingerprint reader and mobile payment system.
With that being said, what do you think about our top 5 tech products of 2015? We are hoping to see life changing devices for 2016 with innovation in smart home devices that will make our lives easier and great new virtual reality products.
Who knows, maybe flying cars are next?